ID cards are used for identification and security purposes. Faculty, staff and students can use a variety of services using their ID cards. A common ID card usually has information such as name, address, ID number, date of birth, date of card expiry date, the person’s signature and a picture. It is an important thing for every person who wishes to enter the premises of an institution.
There are various benefits of using ID cards:
– Ensures Safety – An ID card helps in fighting fraudulent and criminal practices by ensuring proper document processing. No matter where you go, you will be asked to provide your ID card to know whether the information you have provided is factual or not. The employees of a company carry these cards to distinguish themselves from other people.
– Security – Using these cards is helpful in keeping away thieves and unauthorized persons from entering any premises.
– Employee Monitoring – These cards provide the opportunity to monitor every person entering a building, including visitors, students, teachers and employees. These cards help in keeping a record of people when they enter the building and when they leave the building. This is the most effective and suitable method of ensuring that only authorized people enter a building.
– Integrity – Use of ID cards by an institution reflects its professionalism. They help in providing information about the job nature of each employee with a serial code.
– Access – These cards can give you access to several areas in a school or office, like a library, cultural events and computer lab printing.
– Personal Database – With each student or employee having a separate card number, it is easy to keep a count of the number of persons as well as maintain a full proof database.
There are different types of ID card software available in the present times, which are simple, powerful and reliable. They not only help you to design personalized badges, but also print cards and manage card holders record in a database. You can use such a software to make customized ID cards to identify your students, employees, members or security staff. You can also capture things like, photos, signature, fingerprint and bar code. You can use an ID card software supporting languages like, English, Dutch, Arabic, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Turkish. Creating ID cards using a software just take a few seconds. You can get customized cards with your company logo or corporate theme.